Can I cancel "Go Green"

sarolium

yes you can change it, you have to ring P and O direct and ask them to take the go green off. Loads of people are having to do this, so hopefully in the future online they will as least give you the chance that when you hit the go green button, it explains exactly what it means, then a confirm button.what it basically means is no luggage labels sent out or excursion booklet. It is also not know if it applies just to that booking ,or all future bookings as well.

Thanks for the info. Just spoke to them and although at first they said it wasnt possible I mentioned that I had been told it was and so she went off and rung me back about 10 mins later to say she had got hold of the correct department and they would sort it out. The only thing that slightly concerned me was that they were not able to cc me into the email confirming the cancellaton???

Yes I think you are right. I also backed up my request with an email from the p&o site, and that was answered in minutes with confirmation of my cancellation. For anyone else requiring this then the department that deals with it is the Documents Deartment.

How can you tell if they have reversed it and you are not green. I clicked on the go green and then realised I should not have. I rang P&O up and the person I spoke to said they would e mail the department and get them to reverse it. I have never heard anything back and I can't tell wether I am still green or not. Its quite a while since I rang them, I might ring them back and ask for the documents department.

How can you tell if they have reversed it and you are not green.

I had that same query with the p&o person I spoke to. However, I backed the request up with an email from the p&o site and received confirmation that go green was now cancelled.

i guess you also find out that you have still gone green if no luggage labels turn up. this must be making so much extra work for them. you don't even have to actually click on the go green button. i think if you click to see documents on line...one of the bigger buttons. click on that and it says thank you for going green..i think that is how i did it....

Archived