Cozumel beach day on a budget

stillcruisin'

I'm taking my mother on her first cruise next month. She is 70 years old. I'd love to find a Nachi-like beach that is quiet, relaxing, BEAUTIFUL and away from the crowds. My husband and I did Nachi two years ago and loved it. But my mom and I are on a budget and can't spend a lot of money. (Nachi at $50 plus tip and cab fare to and from adds up to almost $100 each.) Is there any beach in Cozumel where we can have a Nachi experience without spending a lot of money? Neither my mom nor I are drinkers, so a bar is not important. I would love your suggestions!

You could go to Paradise Beach. I think its free to get in and chairs are like $2 PP. I think it gets kinda busy somedays. Their is no pool and food and drinks available. Their are some threads here on them. The taxi is $13 each way up to 4 people

Been once in January and would go again, but probably not as quiet as Nachi but depends on how many visitors are in port on that day. I would definately try Playa Uvas or Money Bar beach with is alot less and usually small crowds.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/BEACHES

Here is a link that may help:

Archived