Grenadines SD II April 17, 2011

Ricksherry

Well, we probably can't be gone that long, either... ;)

My husband is in the Army and we will have to move next year, so we're waiting to find out where and when we're moving. Then we'll make the decision about the cruise.

The transatlantic actually makes me a little nervous, though, because I got seasick on SeaDream in the Caribbean!

Well, we probably can't be gone that long, either... ;)

My husband is in the Army and we will have to move next year, so we're waiting to find out where and when we're moving. Then we'll make the decision about the cruise.

The transatlantic actually makes me a little nervous, though, because I got seasick on SeaDream in the Caribbean!

We will board SD2 for our our first TransAtlantic seven weeks from today:D Our SD resume to this point is 30 nights on SD in the Caribbean with DJ's DH minding the 20-foot swells we had in March '08. I have been assured by many crossing alums (specifically Frequent Traveler and ctbjr) that the crossings are much smoother than what they have faced in the Caribbean. Time will tell!!

Bonine worked very well for me, but I'd rather not deal with 12 days of seasickness if I can help it! I'll definitely be watching and waiting for your report of how smoothly things go on your cruise, DisneyJen.

If I had my choice of cruises, I think I'd go for the one next summer that goes from Bordeaux to Lisbon, but we could be in the middle of a move at that point! Plus, it's a pretty expensive cruise!

We've never been to Barbados, so that's what's attracting us to the round trip cruise. I just wish Delta flew to Barbados more than once a week!

Archived