Putting a Hold on a Cabin through the website

lovevacadays

Normally I book directly thought my TA, but recently, I was checking on a special one time only cruise within minutes of it showing on the Princess website, the exact cabin I wanted was still available. I went through the booking process on Princess and then it gave me until the end of the day to make the deposit or contact them to apply an FCC. But it held my cabin for me to secure it so I could then contact my TA to have it trasferred over to her. If I had not made the deposit by that evening, the cabin would have gone back into inventory. So, the answer is yes, you can hold that cabin right on the website, but just keep in mind you don't have a lot of time to decide to put down your deposit. ;)

I wanted to share some of the optional excursion on one of the Princess cruises, but I don't know how to get started. I am knew at this and have never done this. I have been cruising a lot, but wanted to go on shore excursion through the fellow passengers,not the ship offerings. Please help.

Normally I book directly thought my TA, but recently, I was checking on a special one time only cruise within minutes of it showing on the Princess website, the exact cabin I wanted was still available. I went through the booking process on Princess and then it gave me until the end of the day to make the deposit or contact them to apply an FCC. But it held my cabin for me to secure it so I could then contact my TA to have it trasferred over to her. If I had not made the deposit by that evening, the cabin would have gone back into inventory. So, the answer is yes, you can hold that cabin right on the website, but just keep in mind you don't have a lot of time to decide to put down your deposit. ;)

Great. Thanks there was a very specific cabin for a Sapphire cruise in April I wanted to hold. Cabins can go fast so wanted to get a hold on it and call the friend I'll be cruising with to see her thoughts.

I wanted to share some of the optional excursion on one of the Princess cruises, but I don't know how to get started. I am knew at this and have never done this. I have been cruising a lot, but wanted to go on shore excursion through the fellow passengers,not the ship offerings. Please help.

you should go to the roll call section of the boards and find the roll call for your particular ship and sailing date. Let others know what you have in mind and there may be some who will share with you. Not sure where and when you are sailing but start there and be patient as sometimes it takes awile for people to join the roll calls.

Archived