Epic Room Service - beverages

jennyfire6

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can order drinks to be delivered to your room via room service? I saw an Epic room service menu posted online and it showed you could order Pepsi products (soda), water, beer, wine, champagne. Does anyone know about this - assuming it costs extra (unless you have a soda card). Prices were only listed for wine and champagne.

That would be great! In the past, you order room service to your room (food only), and if you don't want to hit the minibar and you have a soda card, you have to go to a bar to get a drink to go with your food in your room!

Not sure I fully understand your question. One thing I can make clear is the soda card does not cover anything from room service. You would still pay extra for cans of soda delivered to your room or taken from the mini bar.

I noticed though that on Epic, you can order beverages (soda, beer, wine) to be delivered to your room. This is new to me - I was on the Jewel in April and you could only order food to your room, no drinks! What I was confused on is - the Epic 24 hr room service menu now shows you can order drinks - but ONLY the wine and champagne have prices (by the bottle or glass). The soda and beer and bottled water didn't have prices next to them, although I'm not naive to think you could get free beer delivered to you via room service, lol. It would be nice to have room service and be able to have a soda with it (instead of having to run up to the bar to get one), but from what you are saying you can't use your soda card on room service anyway! Thanks for the info!

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure I fully understand your question. One thing I can make clear is the soda card does not cover anything from room service. You would still pay extra for cans of soda delivered to your room or taken from the mini bar.

Can I bring my own LARGE lidded cup and have it filled at a bar or do they restrict the amount you can get at any one time?

Thanks---

Archived