Using cash for seapass account

Young&InLove

Where do I give the people cash to put on my account? Do we do this at the pier- before we board the boat. At check in time.. or do we do this once on the boat.

- With Royal Caribbean

Also- I know they notify you once your account is getting low. But does anybody know how low before they tell you? Also - if money is remaining at the end of the vacation how do you get it back?

THANK YOU!

(I've been on 5 cruises too! - pathetic I know)

You do it once you get on board at the Purser's desk (which is like the hotel lobby). Don't know the amount for how low because I never do that, but you can give them your credit card and then just pay in cash at the end of the cruise. That way they won't have to notify you part way through. Yes, if there is money left over you get it back but you must make the trip to the Purser's desk to get it.

I start my acct out with cash . Just go to the Pursers Desk once on the ship. I usually start out with;) $300 (3-4nighter) or $500 ( 7 day) and never have been asked to put more money on the card or been denied using it when all the money was used up . :cool:Then the last night I go by the pursers desk and pay off the balanace if any and then assign my credit card for the last night. :D In Fact that;s what I'll be doing in 30 days on the Monarch.

Archived