411 Drink Package

cc_double

My husband and myself are about to make the BIG decision on what DRINK PACKAGE to purchase for our upcoming 9 Night Fantasia Cruise, has anyone else bought the 411 package and if so pro's and con's would be appreciated. We also have our 11 year old son travelling with us and we understand that we need to purchase a $25 per day softdrink package for him.

Your comments will be appreciatd!!

I presume this is the All Inclusive pckage that you are considering?

For me personally, I never buy it because it's not suitable for my tatstes. I prefer to order bottles of the good wines form the wine list and that isn't covered and I don't drink enough of anything else to justify the cost, particularly if you are going to be spending a lot of time ashore. Others swear by it. It really depends on what you like to drink abd how much of it you like to drink, whether it is a good buy or not.

I prefer the packages you get onboard (the voucher system) usually buy a water, cocktial and non alcholic cocktail one.

My husband and myself are about to make the BIG decision on what DRINK PACKAGE to purchase for our upcoming 9 Night Fantasia Cruise, has anyone else bought the 411 package and if so pro's and con's would be appreciated. We also have our 11 year old son travelling with us and we understand that we need to purchase a $25 per day softdrink package for him.

Your comments will be appreciatd!!

Just come back off Poesia transatlantice where we had the drinks package 411 we found it excellent it covered eveything in the mini bar except the half bottle of champagne but included the bottled water nuts shorts scotch vodka gin and remy brandy also mixes and soft drinks, coffees including the coffee of the day from all bars we found this nicer than the coffee in the machines at the buffet, nearly all cocktails there where only about 6 that werent covered, beers and shorts johnny walker black was not covered but you could have the red plus other scotches and drambuie grand marnier etc where included about the only ones not included where your top shelf brandy and scotch.You could also have glasses of wine by the glass including sparkling from any bar except the wine bar and in the dining room however you could have a bottle of wine with dinner where you had a choice of 2 white and 2 red we tried them all and found them all to be fine. Some of the advantages are that you dont have to sign chits all the time and the wait staff soon get to know you have the card and often dont even bother to ask for it also you can take your bottles of water etc with you on shore excursions and can also get soft drinks or bottles of water whenever you wish we found it excellent value.

Archived