Hotwire- Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale airport

UAcruiser

I bid on a 3* airport hotel on Hotwire for $86 and to my surprise got Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale airport. The Holiday Inn website has the same room for $93.99. I saved a whopping $7.99 and ended up with a hotel I would not have chosen. Lesson learned! Next time I'll stick with Priceline where at least I can make a low bid and get a deal.

I bid on a 3* airport hotel on Hotwire for $86 and to my surprise got Holiday Inn Ft Lauderdale airport. The Holiday Inn website has the same room for $93.99. I saved a whopping $7.99 and ended up with a hotel I would not have chosen. Lesson learned! Next time I'll stick with Priceline where at least I can make a low bid and get a deal.

It is best to get as much information as possible before pulling the trigger on either Hotwire or Priceline. Along with information on the these boards at Cruise Critic, www.betterbidding.com and www.biddinfortravel.com offer lots of helpful information in using both Priceline and Hotwire.

Many here have gotten the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport North, a 3* on Hotwire for somewhat less than what you paid.

3*, Las Olas-Downtown -Port Everglades

Amenities: Shuttle, no smoking, comp breakfast, fitness, pool, business ctr, high speed internet

Archived