Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Well now

the men on the board are saying they have a lot to live up to and the ladies have now reached for the Kleenex box!!

Our ceremony on board Miracle 2 years ago just instantly flowed through my brain like it happened yesterday (as she looks up at the portrait hanging on the wall)

Well worth the anticipation. What a great looking family. Wish I could pull off a dress like that. Your wife is a babe and any of us over her dress size are jealous:o

The photographers on board take some top quality photographs and we had a heck of a time choosing photos, so I feel for you. What you've uploaded so far is absolutely fantastic! Be sure to enlarge your favorite and mount it on the wall Mr. Mountie!!!:D

Edited by spacewoman

At 3:30 p.m we had the safety briefing (muster), not fun but necessary. Afterwards we all went up to deck ten for sail away. I had read many reviews on how nice it is when leaving the port of Miami and I have to agree its beautiful. What surprised me was all the people who were waving from shore and the cars beeping their horns.

Leaving the port of Miami

Cruising2010506.jpg

Cruising2010510.jpg

Cruising2010514.jpg

Cruising2010512.jpg

Yes, wife if beautiful as Miami scenery. Glad you renewed vows -very romantic. Especially with your children and family.

So what side of ship were photos taken from as leaving Miami?

Edited by Buffettfan 225
correction

Yes, wife if beautiful as Miami scenery. Glad you renewed vows -very romantic. Especially with your children and family.

These are definitely off the port side of the ship.... It is definitely the preferred side leaving Miami!

Beautiful ceremony! Our oldest son was married on the Dream this summer with most of our family in attendance. My DH has always said that our job as parents is to be "memory makers". I think you created some wonderful memories for your children!

Thank you

Tracy looked very beautiful in the dress I had envisioned her wearing and eventually helped to pick out. It’s unfortunate that what the photographs do not show, was that it was an open back dress.

Tracy's dress is just BEAUTIFUL! There were a couple of pictures

that showed a hint of the back. If you don't mind, will you tell me

where you got it?

Carnival Valor

Sunday, Aug 29th : Embarkation

We got up early to get a workout in before breakfast. At 10:00 a.m we all left (9 of us) in three taxis to the port of Miami. Cost $25 plus tip per taxi.

We arrived at 10:15, tipped the porter and proceeded through security. I told them about the liquor bottle I’ve been carrying since the first cruise (won’t do that again, next time I’ll buy it on the last cruise) and the two extra wine bottles for the next cruise on the Freedom. I was hoping they would allow me to bring a large and a small bottle of wine onboard but alas I was denied. I ended up bringing the two small bottles and they seized the two big bottles along with the liquor bottle.

Cruising2010008-Copy-1.jpg

Tracy and Nathalie (dental assistant)

007.jpg

Rick ( also a mountie)

Cruising2010006.jpg

Cruising2010012-Copy-1.jpg

On the far left, Nick (14)

Cruising2010010-Copy-1.jpg

I know she is too young to drin, but she loves her the green yard bottle--its been in a few photos, or is she holding your while you take photo LOL?

Even had me a bit teary...

A wonderful story, long awaited.

All of you look wonderful - and there is one picture where you have a bit of a view of the back of Tracy's dress (second picture in post #640). Wow!

Congratulations!

Thank you, Payd

Mike you have a beautiful family and this brings back fond memories of our renewal of our vows for our 40th with our family present, on the Carnival Freedom.

May you have many more in the future.

Papanh

Thank you papanh

Beautiful ceremony! Our oldest son was married on the Dream this summer with most of our family in attendance. My DH has always said that our job as parents is to be "memory makers". I think you created some wonderful memories for your children!

Thank you, like your husband we believe in the same thing.

Well now

the men on the board are saying they have a lot to live up to and the ladies have now reached for the Kleenex box!!

Our ceremony on board Miracle 2 years ago just instantly flowed through my brain like it happened yesterday (as she looks up at the portrait hanging on the wall)

Well worth the anticipation. What a great looking family. Wish I could pull off a dress like that. Your wife is a babe and any of us over her dress size are jealous:o

The photographers on board take some top quality photographs and we had a heck of a time choosing photos, so I feel for you. What you've uploaded so far is absolutely fantastic! Be sure to enlarge your favorite and mount it on the wall Mr. Mountie!!!:D

Thank you spacewoman I thank you for all the nice comments you have made almost on a daily basis. :D

Edited by MikeyA53

Thank you Buffettfan. To answer your question, Port side.

Edited by MikeyA53

can you divluge if some of the answers are scripted?

I believe it depends on the ship and how the game of love is played. On the Valor the men are brought back stage and I would not be surprised if they are coached on some of the answer. On the Freedom the men and woman stay on stage and I'm sure that all the answers are spontaneous. My wife's parents took part in the game on the Freedom and all their answers were their own.

mike and tracy awesome pics wow is all i can say. what a beautiful family.

We are all going to felt like we just sped through a great novel when you are done with this and will want to read it all over again..

Thank you cruisingcouple2008 for all the nice comment you have posted in the last couple of weeks. We appreciate it.