Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

• 3 weeks later...
Wow! Thanks so much for an amazing review...it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon...sitting on my porch...drinking lemonade and reading your review as I count down the next 33 days until my next cruise!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful cruise. Mike :)

Just found this thread last night. I have been obsessively reading ever since. My hubby and I are going on our first cruise in October for our 10 year anniversary. I was not really proposed to either. Maybe.... No he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. I really enjoyed reading your review and appreciate all the time you devoted to this. Now I have to get some housework done as I have been lazy while reading this review. Thanks again!

Just found this thread last night. I have been obsessively reading ever since. My hubby and I are going on our first cruise in October for our 10 year anniversary. I was not really proposed to either. Maybe.... No he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. I really enjoyed reading your review and appreciate all the time you devoted to this. Now I have to get some housework done as I have been lazy while reading this review. Thanks again!

I envy the exitement you must be feeling, going on your first cruise. Hope you like it as much as we did. Glad you enjoyed my review. Mike

Mike, what a great review, Tracy should be getting close to finishing her training now, and I wish you and your entire family much success and best wishes. Thanks for allowing us all to live a month long cruise through your detailed review and wonderful pictures.

Tim

Mike, what a great review, Tracy should be getting close to finishing her training now, and I wish you and your entire family much success and best wishes. Thanks for allowing us all to live a month long cruise through your detailed review and wonderful pictures.

Tim

Thanks Tim, glad you enjoyed it. Tracy has 8 weeks left. The kids and I will be there for the last 6 days. Mike

I was wondering how you all were doing! Glad I found this update. I know you all will be so thrilled to be together again. :)

Thank you BettyPC. We are all doing just great. We'll all be together in 52 days and that includes the grandparents from the U.K. Mike

I am so happy for you two. I have read your review over nad over and I think I will suprise my husband with a voewl renewal on our Hawaii cruise. I hope to crusie you your family someday. Have a good one.

Thank you Christina, wow, cruising to Hawaii. I've been telling Tracy that we have to plan a cruise to Hawaii ever since the new Hawaii Five O series started on TV. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and that you write a review when you get back. Mike

not to be selfish but go on a cruise from la or vancouver to the islands..we have done the circle hawaii cruise but want to know what those are like from somebody we trust

Hi capt, the plan is Hawaii in 2014. In 2012 and 2013 it's Liberty, Miracle with maybe Dream and whatever else we can fit in our schedule. Love doing B2Bs, if we're going to travel a few thousands miles to get to a port, we may as well make it worth it. Mike

your plans sound good..love the idea of btb but I would weigh 800 lbs after...blew out my knee playing indoor soccer and my rotator cuff in handcuff training so its hard to get enough exercise to keep the weight down...plus I am lazy to start with

we are doing alaska out of seattle in less than 10 days

Allure in December

30 anniversary in April...thinking Venice

on the other hand spent a few days in the mountains last week with friends from oz..saw 5 bears in Waterton in 1 day...1 grizlly, a black..and a black with 2 tiny cubs...may start vacationing closer to home

look after yourself

your plans sound good..love the idea of btb but I would weigh 800 lbs after...blew out my knee playing indoor soccer and my rotator cuff in handcuff training so its hard to get enough exercise to keep the weight down...plus I am lazy to start with

we are doing alaska out of seattle in less than 10 days

Allure in December

30 anniversary in April...thinking Venice

on the other hand spent a few days in the mountains last week with friends from oz..saw 5 bears in Waterton in 1 day...1 grizlly, a black..and a black with 2 tiny cubs...may start vacationing closer to home

look after yourself

I'm really impressed, you must be retired, quite the adventures. Maybe when the kids are gone, Tracy and I will have more money and more time, plus we won't be restricted to school vacations. All be best. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike, we recently got back from our Freedom Cruise. Had a wonderful time with family and friends. Wanted to thank you for helping us choose this cruise with your wonderful review. :)

Hi Mike, we recently got back from our Freedom Cruise. Had a wonderful time with family and friends. Wanted to thank you for helping us choose this cruise with your wonderful review. :)

Glad I could help and that you had a wonderful time. :)

Wow, I've been on this site since 2009, but had not been active in a while. Well, Im going on another cruise so I logged back in. I found this review and OMG. I've been reading for about 3 days now and just made it to the end. It was the BEST REVIEW EVER. Loved reading and seeing all the pic. You had a wonderful time and so did I, reading this. Now going to read you other review...:D

Q

Wow, I've been on this site since 2009, but had not been active in a while. Well, Im going on another cruise so I logged back in. I found this review and OMG. I've been reading for about 3 days now and just made it to the end. It was the BEST REVIEW EVER. Loved reading and seeing all the pic. You had a wonderful time and so did I, reading this. Now going to read you other review...:D

Q

Thank you Cruise_Q, It's nice that my review is still being read almost a year after it was posted, lately I've been doing a lot of research for our future cruises, can't wait for Tracy to get back so we can book. Enjoy your cruise. Mike

Hi Mike! Glad to see your back on here and that Tracy is doing well. You were so helpful in getting me prepared for our first Carnival Pride cruise. We went in early June and had a wonderful time. We also celebrated our 34th anniversary. (We were very small children when we got married;))

Hope all goes well for both of you and we hope to meet you on a cruise soon! Joyce