Okey Dokey Tours or MFM

Sugar&Buddy

We had a day with Okey dokey tours in costa rica last year and can honestly say it was one of the best organised tours i have ever been on, from the minute we were picked up till we were taken back to our ship. We went on a boat in the morning up the river, then to a farm, where we were taken for a walk and shown the plants and fruits. I had requested to see a sloth and there was a sloth and a week old baby which a farmer was looking after for us to see. We were later dropped off at the beach for a few hours, given lunch and then back to the ship, excellent service and excellent driver.

ODT was , by far, the best private tour we've ever been on! Haven't been able to find, in other ports of call, another that tops him. Charlie, the owner, was our guide. He LOVES talking about the history and little unknowns about his country. He insisted on stopping by the supermarket to grab some water and beer for us. Hid freind on the river boat part of tour was good also (crocs, bats, and drug boats...oh my! LOL) He was happy to take us to what we also requested, not part of his tour,like gonig to a church to pray, and shop in the supermarket (to which he stood by our side the whole time to make sure we bought the good stuff and not get ripped off at the till (common).

You can find pics of our trip.....

http://travel.webshots.com/album/555213088yMVhvU

Archived