Beer Through Bon Voyage Dept.

Chef P

I ordered 12 beers through the Bon Voyage Dept for my upcoming cruise and wondered AFTER I bought them, Am I limited to drinking this in my cabin or can i take one out and about ?... It's not like I save a fortune or anything ( $ 3.00 on the 12 pack....LMAO )

I ordered 12 beers through the Bon Voyage Dept for my upcoming cruise and wondered AFTER I bought them, Am I limited to drinking this in my cabin or can i take one out and about ?... It's not like I save a fortune or anything ( $ 3.00 on the 12 pack....LMAO )

3.gifNope, just enjoy them wherever you want to!!:D I did this last year!!:)

What was the price for 12 beers? Thanks!

Copied from another post on here (this is per beer, so multiply X 12)...

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beers are sold as singles – no break for full case.

I am just curious how you saved the $3 bucks, I would love to know please.

I am guessing you can pre order any of those beers thru BV?

Thanks

The Coors lite plasic bottles ( 16 oz ) were $ 4.95 each and you only pay the Maimi county tax of 7% instead of the 15% gratuity, but forfeit the bucket discount of $ 2.00 so when all was said and done I save $3.00 on a 12 pack...

• 11 months later...

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it for 12 beers? :confused:

Drink them where ever you want. After arriving to our cabin, my BF took his first beer that was ordered through Bon Voyage and swapped it for one that was already cold at one of the bars. Put the rest of them on ice, drank when and where he wanted.

Sorry to bring up this old thread.

I ordered Fosters Beer from Bon Voyage for my upcoming Cruise yesterday.

Now there is a limit, as i wasn´t allowed to buy more than 24 Cans for an 8 Day Cruise.

Still happy, cheers,

Frank.

Ehh, that's not too bad, especially if they're still letting people bring a six pack on at ports.

The price of beer from Bon Voyage is the same as you would pay on board.

For those who might not know... if you order a bucket of beer at the bar on board (4 in a bucket), you save $2.00 per bucket. And its served COLD! Ordering from BV saves you the 15% gratuity, but you don't get the $2.00 bucket special. And its served warm. You can take the bucket anywhere on the ship, back to your room, whatever. Just sharing.....

The price of beer from Bon Voyage is the same as you would pay on board.

For those who might not know... if you order a bucket of beer at the bar on board (4 in a bucket), you save $2.00 per bucket. And its served COLD! Ordering from BV saves you the 15% gratuity, but you don't get the $2.00 bucket special. And its served warm. You can take the bucket anywhere on the ship, back to your room, whatever. Just sharing.....

That sounds like a good idea. Are they the same size as the BV bottles/cans, or are they the small ones?

The Coors lite plasic bottles ( 16 oz ) were $ 4.95 each and you only pay the Maimi county tax of 7% instead of the 15% gratuity, but forfeit the bucket discount of $ 2.00 so when all was said and done I save $3.00 on a 12 pack...

How did you get them for $4.75 when they are advertised at $5.75:confused:

If you're sailing out of Galveston where you have the crazy Texas liquor laws you can get canned Miller Lite from the bars, they will even sell you a twelve pack at bucket price, but you have to do it before you sail. After that it used to be nothing but plastic bottles, and DW won't drink them. Don't know if they have changed to the aluminium bottles, I though I saw some on the Legend in Tampa.

Copied from another post on here (this is per beer, so multiply X 12)...

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beers are sold as singles – no break for full case.

LMAO!!! Good eye! I don't think it was that cheap even a year ago......

The prices from that timeframe.

Archived