cc balconies on the millineum

Spanky My

So it has been a while since my last CC trip on Millie, but I recall chairs and a table, not lounge chairs. I think maybe a footstool, but definitely not lounge chairs. I believe the ship had a refurbishing a year or two ago (after my trip) and it is possible they changed the chairs then. i'd be interested in what more recent travelers say. Regardless, I have read posts of cruisers who said they were able to have their room steward get them lounge chairs for their balcony, and others who have said they tried where unable to have this request granted.

I personally like the table and chair set up, because we had a yummy breakfast delivered to our balcony and ate it out there every morning. Not sure that would have worked with lounge chairs.

Happy Sailing!

The aft cc cabins have lounge chairs and huge balconies. Best cabins on the ship.

I totally agree. We watch cabin availability on sea scanner dot com and jump to book. We'd rather have these than a suite. Two padded lounge chairs, two regular chairs and a table. Great for entertaining.

We have sailed the Millie three times. In fact, we just finished the September Wine Cruise. We have never had lounge chairs in Concierge Class. There are two chairs just like on other balcony cabins and a table large enough to eat dinner on. The concierge class chairs on the Millie do have thick cushions. I noticed when we were docked next to the Infinity that the concierge class on that ship does not have the cushions.

Archived