Family RCI Grandeur Review, Menu, Compasses, Cozumel, CocoCay, Key West

crusinmama06

Hi Crusinmama,

Kudos for your great review, this is invaluable information:) which really does help us planning future family cruise vacations!

I noticed they changed the layout of the Compass, wich is a good point for me;)

Toonye

I noticed they changed the layout of the Compass, wich is a good point for me;)

Toonye

Yes, they really changed it. Gone are the days of doing one event at one specific time. It seemed like the only "timed event" was the pirate parade. They told us the kids would be there at a certain time and they were.

The rest of the week, the compass said they would be doing these things during this session and it listed 6 different things. :)

Hi Crusinmama,

I think I have never thanked you personally for your invaluable and thoughtful information that you post in these forums. You and your fellow posters really help us new parents with information that is very helpful when cruising with little ones. Also living through your review reminds us of our own cruises that we have been on and what to look forward to.

I traveled as a child, but I couldn't tell my DD what to expect on her first cruise because of all the changes. When I looked at your postings of the different programs from the different lines it helped easy the nervousness my DD had about going into the club.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Awww you are so sweet. I think the same can be said to you. I remember your first post and I have to say right back at you as far as "keep up the good work" :D It's an amazing job you are doing as a new daddy! You should be very proud.

I am glad I could help you.

Michele,

Do you have suggestions for what to do in Key West with children? I have been to Key West before but never with kids, a friend of mine and I will be traveling with our collective 4 children ages 3, 4, 6, and 7 over Christmas since our husbands will be traveling for work. I am trying to come up with good activities but am struggling, thanks for the help.

Brooke

Michele,

Do you have suggestions for what to do in Key West with children? I have been to Key West before but never with kids, a friend of mine and I will be traveling with our collective 4 children ages 3, 4, 6, and 7 over Christmas since our husbands will be traveling for work. I am trying to come up with good activities but am struggling, thanks for the help.

Brooke

If you want something planned, I came up with a few things that I ended up not doing only because my husband asked me not to plan something for Key West. :p

There is the Hop On/Hop Off Trolly Tour -- and from what I understand, this is the new company in town, good reviews on the Key West board and $10 cheaper...

http://www.cityviewtrolleys.com/keywest/index.php

And that Trolly will take you to these....

The Aquarium...

http://www.keywestaquarium.com/

The Pirate Soul Museum....

http://www.keywestattractions.org/pat-croce-pirate-sole.php

Don't know if it takes you here or not but there is the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory

http://www.keywestbutterfly.com/

Archived