Contact for Bully

Sugar&Buddy

The reply will be from Amador Lacle. Keep an eye on your spam/junk folder, in case his reply ends up there.

I just wanted to thank you Lisa. Because of your recommendation, I am in the process of booking Bully for a three hour tour next March... and he is going to take us to the Donkey Sanctuary!! :D

I'm very happy to know we will be seeing parts of Aruba with someone so highly praised on Cruise Critic! Thanks again!!

Bully can email you some information on suggestions for tours but he does not have a website.

He will customize the tour as you wish based upon your likes, dislikes and time allotment. Tours are $45 per hour as set by law and carry up to a maximum of five people.

It would really depend upon how long you were planning on how touring. Did you ask Bully for suggestions. He is a life long resident of the island and knows all of the sights.

He mentioned we would "chat" more as the time got closer. We don't plan on spending time at a beach so would like to do sightseeing - probably a 4 hour or so tour which should give us some afternoon time on our own. We like historical sights, landscape type sights and certainly would love to see some of the beach areas - just not planning on hanging out on the beach.

With that period of time Bully will be able to show you both the northern and southern ends of the island including Eagle, Palm, Arashi, Baby beaches and more. The northern end of the island has more sights to speak of: California lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana gold mill ruins, collapsed natural bridge (and "baby natural bridge"). Also the Fontein caves and beach at Boca Prins.

With that period of time Bully will be able to show you both the northern and southern ends of the island including Eagle, Palm, Arashi, Baby beaches and more. The northern end of the island has more sights to speak of: California lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana gold mill ruins, collapsed natural bridge (and "baby natural bridge"). Also the Fontein caves and beach at Boca Prins.

Thanks so much. I love planning even this far in advance so will google some of these to get info. We are very excited to visit Aruba.

Wow, I just looked at your link to your website. Very exciting. I am going to spend some time looking at all the things you've posted about Aruba.

Archived