What are the best Cozumel bars

uCruiser

I'm looking for 5 or 6 of them for a bar hopping project.

They should be within walking distance from the ship.

Any suggestions? Any favorite Cozumel bar?

If you are a Cozumel bar owner please contact me through ucruiser.com.

I'm not sure if this post is ok with cruisecritic.com. Go ahead and delete it if it isn't :)

Well you can't walk to them from the ship but if you want to do a fantastic bar hop then I would recommend the Cozumel Bar Hop which tours the east side bars.

The tour was $49 per person and you go to 5 (our group chose to go to 4 instead and spend more time at each) bars and get a free signature shot at each (all which are mighty tasty) They picked us up from the port, tour lasted just over 5 hours and we made it back to the port in time to do a little gift shopping and grab a few drinks in the port area before we headed back to the ship. You really get to see alot of the island, do not have to worry about time and or driving (someone else is doing that haha) or anything else, so you really can just relax and enjoy yourself. After getting to the east side (took about 15-20 min) you are only in the bus/van for the short drive between bars (usually only 5-7 min).....and they will let you take a drink to go!!!

The drinks were very reasonable and the food was good as well. Beer $2 Large mixed drinks $4-5. We all felt that it was a value! We had a blast and I'd definatly do it again. You really don't want to miss out on seeing the east side!

My overall favorite bar from Cozumel would be Coconuts.

I did a port review that is located in the link below...it tells alot about our Bar Hop experience. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Have fun!

Archived