NCL STAR Interior Photos

doitallWMB

My DW and I are booked on a Star Panama Canal trip for 15 days next year. Does anyone have photos of the public rooms, atrium, or main theatre? Also, does anyone have recent experiences with the service on the ship? We were on the Jewel for 9 days in November 08 and loved the service. DW is concerned about the demographic being really experienced. We will be 47 and 45. I could care less, I do my own thing. She likes the late night scene. Any experience would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

did the PC on the STAR in December last year the average age of the passengers was 65 (we are in our early 50s)-we were some of the Youngins-only 30 kids aboard..it wasnt a LIVELY ship but we had the BEST TIME it is what you make of it...met some GREAT people at our Roll Call and they helped with making it a GREAT time!! we LOVED the STAR--not so sure about all the changes that we will decide when we sail her again in February!!

we had WONDERFUL service on the STAR and the BEST CD-Hamish...just GOOD TIMEs all around!!--WOOOOHOOOO

My DW and I are booked on a Star Panama Canal trip for 15 days next year. Does anyone have photos of the public rooms, atrium, or main theatre? Also, does anyone have recent experiences with the service on the ship? We were on the Jewel for 9 days in November 08 and loved the service. DW is concerned about the demographic being really experienced. We will be 47 and 45. I could care less, I do my own thing. She likes the late night scene. Any experience would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Welcome aboard. There is a good roll call started for this cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1157891

As far as demographics since the cruise is 15 days and schools are in session you immediately drive up the average age without the normal 400-600 kids on a typical 7 day cruise. The roll call has adults in the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s.

Here is a link that will get you to 7,000 plus pictures from the Star - Enjoy

http://www.webshots.com/search?vhost=www&query=Norwegian+star&source=chromeheader&queryChannel=&querySource=community

2308037110089294901S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived