Pictures of Balcony Stateroom On the Spirit

pruitts2010

I am going on the Spirit in April. This is my first cruise with NCL. I got a balcony room 9526 BD was just wondering if anyone out there has some recent pictures of what the rooms look like!! Thanks in advance!!

I like to search on flickr for such things and most of the time I get lucky with some great pictures.

Here are few

Room with Balcony  NCL Spirit

Search for Spirit Balcony Room

They are definitely small - ours was a great location though. Sofa bed is right next to the bed. Bed has a nightstand on one side and sofa bed on the other. Luggage can fit under the bed fine. I found the closet rather small compared to other lines but it was certainly adequate for a week. The bathroom is quite small. Toilet on one side - sink area in the center and shower area on the other side. Balcony again I thought was small compared to other lines, but again adequate. Two chairs (sit up, not lounger) and a small table. Sofa area had no real coffee table, but just a small end type table in front of it. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further info...

I was just wondering how small they really are? I know we wont be in it much but just nice to know if I will have room to put my suitcases somewhere and little stuff like that.

I was on the Spirit last December and I recall that the room was the smallest for a "balcony" that I've ever had. Had to be a magician to store the suitcases under the bed. But we had a great time and the Asian decor on the ship is really nice.

We just got off the Spirit last week. We were in balcony cabin 10066, and there was plenty of room for the two of us. Suitcases ( 3) went under the bed. The only thing we remarked about was that the shower stall and toilet stall might be too small for larger people. This ship was built for the Asian market, so things were scaled down.

The only thing we remarked about was that the shower stall and toilet stall might be too small for larger people. This ship was built for the Asian market, so things were scaled down.

They were plenty big for 6'5", 200 pound me, and I spent three weeks on Spirit last fall--with another fifteen nights coming up next month. Spirit's balcony staterooms are just fine.

I am going on the Spirit in April. This is my first cruise with NCL. I got a balcony room 9526 BD was just wondering if anyone out there has some recent pictures of what the rooms look like!! Thanks in advance!!

The following has a huge bunch of unedited Spirit photos from last April. In them will be some pics of a balcony cabin. I believe it was 10130.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

if you use the sofa bed, the cabin will be tight. you can't really get past the end of the bed to get to the balcony. the cabin may be small, compared to other ships of the last few years. i do remember my 1st cruise, on a Big Red, the oceanview cabin (no balconies back then) was HUGE.

but the spirit's balcony cabins are nice. i had to give the bed a little lift

to get the luggage past the bed's frame. lot's of storage in the closets. a couple of drawer in one corner. our beds were together, if the beds were

separated that would take away some space.

the space between the end of the bed and the wall is only big enough for one person at a time. as lovely as the ship is the size of the room is not important. the ship is great.

Here are two pictures of #9000 which was a BE cabin but is only so because of location, it is nearly an identical cabin. The photos are from 2006 so I do not know if the decor is the same, but you can bet the dimensions are the same. :D

2450293950036428036S600x600Q85.jpg

2607853660036428036S600x600Q85.jpg

Hope these help.

~Intrepid <-- very Spirited!

If you are using the sofa bed, move the chair from under the little table (we put it next to the table to hold our cooler!). With the chair removed, you will have several more inches between the little table (which is fixed) and the foot of the sofa bed- just enough for an adult to squeeze through to access the balcony.

Also, that sofa bed isn't too comfortable. DD felt the bars (of the frame) under her shoulders and hips. We solved this by putting the extra blankets under the mattress (between the mattress and those bars) to cushion her. Worked well!

my DH was over 250 and had trouble fitting into the toilet area. he loved the shower enclosure. i have photo here of cabin 9636...including the 3 areas of the bathroom. just remember they changed the bedspread and drapes in the last remodel/dry dock (thank goodness)

We just got off the Spirit last week. We were in balcony cabin 10066, and there was plenty of room for the two of us. Suitcases ( 3) went under the bed. The only thing we remarked about was that the shower stall and toilet stall might be too small for larger people. This ship was built for the Asian market, so things were scaled down.

I was on the Spirit last year and the showers were plenty large enough for me and I am over 300 pounds and have a wide girth. I just learned to soap the shower walls and spin around to wash.

Gene

What was the bathroom like? I'm very large person and am concerned about fitting on toilet!

I kinda large too. I would do my sitting business as much as possible in a public restroom instead of the cabin's bathroom. The public restrooms throne is very spacious, similar to public restrooms on land...

• 3 weeks later...
The following has a huge bunch of unedited Spirit photos from last April. In them will be some pics of a balcony cabin. I believe it was 10130.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

I am working on something for our Meet N Greet coming up next month!

Since I haven't been on the Spirit yet, I don't have any pictures. Can I use a few of your pictures? Just one of the ship, the pool and maybe a few signs?

I was on the Spirit in May '09 in room 10100 (a BC). I found it to bee pretty roomy compared to what I was expecting, and really enjoyed the door separating the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. Below is the one good shot I got of the room. If you want pictures of other parts of the ship, let me know, and I may have a good picture of it.

n21502646_31458415_8170578.jpg.828d5e5a5d9f6655fd1cc0c90e4e0ca4.jpg

Archived