Who has done Nachi Cocum when it was raining?

sharkey001

Hey there, I already booked Nachi and just saw the 10 day report and there is 60% of thunderstormn. I've checked the weather channel, and it looks inevitable. The confirmation said rain or shine, so I am paying anyway. Wonder if it would be worth it (of course as long as its not dangerously bad) to go anyway and wondered if anyone here has and how it was. Thanks!

We had off and on showers while we were there. There wasn't any lightning so it was pretty much business as usual. The umbrellas they put you under are water tight (just hope it's not raining sideways) so we just sat under it and read while waiting for the rain to pass.

The restaurant area is also under cover but the pool and hot tub were exposed. I'd imagine it happens from time to time and it's just business as usual.

We were there in Feb, and it poured on us, but only in the morning, the later it got the rain started to let up. We just sat in the hot tub and let it rain buckets on us, it was the best time. We had 5 couples with us, we figured that's what we were there for, to relax and have fun. They lined up the shots at the swim up bar, and the fun began. After a little while other guest were getting in too. It truly was one of the best parts of our cruise. I do recommend the guacamole there it is the BEST!! If you have any other ?'s about the place feel free to ask...

Archived