Yet ANOTHER ES Question

bankerbabe

I THINK that I already know the answer to this question (no), but I figured I would ask the ES experts on here.

We have friends booked in an 8C cabin on the Valor, at $689 per person. The September Sale lists an 8C cabin at $874 per person with a $200 onboard credit. So, to my way of thinking, the price is really $674.

Do you think Carnival would see it the same way? I know, it's only $15 per person, but that's a drink each.

I THINK that I already know the answer to this question (no), but I figured I would ask the ES experts on here.

We have friends booked in an 8C cabin on the Valor, at $689 per person. The September Sale lists an 8C cabin at $874 per person with a $200 onboard credit. So, to my way of thinking, the price is really $674.

Do you think Carnival would see it the same way? I know, it's only $15 per person, but that's a drink each.

Be aware that The September sale OBC is stated as "per cabin" so you have to divide it "per person".

The Policy for price-matching ES to September Sale: If the Sept Sale Rate less the per person OBC is less than your ES rate for same sailing, category, you can "buy up" to the Sept Sale Rate and then get that per person OBC on your S&S account aboard ship. ken

Be aware that The September sale OBC is stated as "per cabin" so you have to divide it "per person".

The Policy for price-matching ES to September Sale: If the Sept Sale Rate less the per person OBC is less than your ES rate for same sailing, category, you can "buy up" to the Sept Sale Rate and then get that per person OBC on your S&S account aboard ship. ken

Would you then have an ES rate booking, or a September Sale booking?

Would you then have an ES rate booking, or a September Sale booking?

You remain ES and could get further price adjustments!

Niote that your $200 OBC (it's up to $200 OBC so check your cruise to see how much it really is for your cruise), is per cabin, so more like $100 per passenger.

To take advantage of this you'll have to pay to "re-book" at the Sept Sale Rate then get the OBC back on your S&S account.

Ken

You remain ES and could get further price adjustments!

Niote that your $200 OBC (it's up to $200 OBC so check your cruise to see how much it really is for your cruise), is per cabin, so more like $100 per passenger.

To take advantage of this you'll have to pay to "re-book" at the Sept Sale Rate then get the OBC back on your S&S account.

Ken

Thank you very much for the response. In this case, since I misread it and thought the $200 OBC was per person (silly me) it doesn't work out to be a price drop. But now I know for next time.

Archived