Awesome Epic Trip! 9/25

dos equis

Thanks for posting these, that's super helpful! How much in advance do you get the menu for the week ? The reason I ask is some of those main courses don't look all that good to me and if I knew in advance I'd make reservations to hit up one of the specialty restaurants.

Does NCL try to make it a secret what is served on which night in the free/main dining rooms ? If it weren't for cruise crittic I'd have NO CLUE even about the rumors/confusion on whether the lobster is Monday or Tuesday, ya' know ? For example, I want to book the Cirque dinner for sure and if I knew something I didn't like was being served in the main dining room on Wednesday I'd book it in advance for Wednesday......

If anyone can shed any light it'd be much appreciated

(apparently I'm missing Monday.. sorry about this. I think I had a bucket of beer for dinner :confused:)

I like your style!

I plan on trying your "Monday Menu" once or twice myself! HAHA! :D

Glad you had a good cruise!

Thanks for sharing the menus here. Count me among those looking forward to your review!

Thanks for posting these, that's super helpful! How much in advance do you get the menu for the week ? The reason I ask is some of those main courses don't look all that good to me and if I knew in advance I'd make reservations to hit up one of the specialty restaurants.

Does NCL try to make it a secret what is served on which night in the free/main dining rooms ? If it weren't for cruise crittic I'd have NO CLUE even about the rumors/confusion on whether the lobster is Monday or Tuesday, ya' know ? For example, I want to book the Cirque dinner for sure and if I knew something I didn't like was being served in the main dining room on Wednesday I'd book it in advance for Wednesday......

If anyone can shed any light it'd be much appreciated

All the menus can be found on the first day on your interactive TV menu in your cabin. These pictures I posted are actually pictures of the TV screen. They are broken down by day on screen, so it's really easy to see what is offered on which day. We checked it every morning to see if we wanted to eat in the MDR or not.

All the menus can be found on the first day on your interactive TV menu in your cabin. These pictures I posted are actually pictures of the TV screen. They are broken down by day on screen, so it's really easy to see what is offered on which day. We checked it every morning to see if we wanted to eat in the MDR or not.

So the first day of the cruise it's clear what the food will be each of the 7 days of the cruise ? Or was it just the menu for that specific day ? The reason I ask is because if all the menus are posted for the entire week we'll probably just wait to book specialty restaurants until we board.

The only wild card is the cirque dreams show..... since that has to be booked ahead of time.

Anyone know what the cancellation policy is for specialty restaurants or entertainment like the Cirque Show ? Could always just book a bunch of restaurants and then just cancel them once I find out what is served in the free halls ? I'm probably just worrying too much about it, just wondered if anyone that's sailed had some opinions on it...

(apparently I'm missing Monday.. sorry about this. I think I had a bucket of beer for dinner :confused:)

Was it by chance a bucket of dos equis beer?! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D Also looking forward to reading your review.

Archived