Oceania..Finally

Cinema15

Finally booked an Oceania cruise!

It's not til 11/11 but I did get an excellent price for an inside guarantee on the Regatta. 10 day rt from Miami to the Carribbean. Would appreciate any info from those who salied on this ship and or line...thanks!

Finally booked an Oceania cruise!

It's not til 11/11 but I did get an excellent price for an inside guarantee on the Regatta. 10 day rt from Miami to the Carribbean. Would appreciate any info from those who salied on this ship and or line...thanks!

I have cruised on many different lines in the past 30 years and I prefer Oceania. Although everyone has different tastes in food, theirs is above average IMO. It is an intimate ship, dress is country club casual, Staff is outstanding, no kids, smoking area is limited, etc. etc. I have sailed on the Regatta twice and Insignia once and of course waiting for the Marina next November. Congratulations on your choice. Maria

I would read through the reviews on the ships then if you still have specific questions ...ask

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=cl&cl=Oceania%20Cruises

We all have our reasons for sailing Oceania & they do book up early so something must be good about them :D

You must have found something you liked about the line in order to book a cruise with them ;)

Lyn

We did a similar itinerary on the Regatta over the holidays last year. Booking one of the cabanas for the entire cruise was very nice. Really made the cruise for us. Cost about $500.00 but well worth it on this type of itinerary.

:cool:

We did a similar itinerary on the Regatta over the holidays last year. Booking one of the cabanas for the entire cruise was very nice. Really made the cruise for us. Cost about $500.00 but well worth it on this type of itinerary.

Our Opinion EXACTLY, the Cabanas are fabulous. Lets hope that they are added to the Marina Class at some point.

Archived