Final Payment/Residency price adjustment question

roscoegirl

Hello

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'd just like to know what (if anything) will happen if I catch a residency pricing adjustment AFTER final payment has been made. Will I still be entitled to the price adjustment? BTW: final is due 10/12/10 for 12/26/10 sailing...I made the payment today because I know I'll forget it if I wait another week. Watching prices and remembering policies for both CCL and RCI is beginning to wear me out.:o

Thanks for any info you can provide.

unless you are booked ES no money will change hands after final payment. Might be a chance of an upgrade if what you paid matches a higher catagory

Oh, o.k. I did actually book ES...so you think if they offer a residency discount prior to the sailing (12/26) I'd receive OBC? I did get lucky with the senior rate for DH last week... just don't want to miss anything that could led to cost savings! Thanks for responding:)

My final payment is 10/09/20010 which is 3 days before yours. I don't know how you are paying

but in my case I preauthorized this payment by credit card on the deadline date itself.

I guess they could screw up but I doubt it and anyways its all in writing.

Oh, o.k. I did actually book ES...so you think if they offer a residency discount prior to the sailing (12/26) I'd receive OBC? I did get lucky with the senior rate for DH last week... just don't want to miss anything that could led to cost savings! Thanks for responding:)

Only if you apply for it. See the ES terms and conditions on Carnival.com for a link to the form.

My final payment is 10/09/20010 which is 3 days before yours.

Wow!! If your final payment is in the year 20,010, you have several lifetimes to pay up!!:):) Sorry..I could'nt resist!!

Thank you all for your replies...I guess I'll keep checking the website just in case that residency discount shows up.

Archived