Adventures on the Carnival Conquest… a review of the Sep 26 7 day cruise to Cozumel

*Mach*

Oh my gosh...I have had butterflies all week! We will board the Conquest for our first cruise ever on Sunday. I was afraid this week would drag by, but this review is helping! :) I can't wait until Sunday. Love the pictures in your review!

PLEASE find Chris and Sam... tell them the Crazies all say hi and thank them for all they did!!!

They're the BEST!!!

:D

It was great for us 'cause there were so many Crazies!

The shorts went all over the ship, all sorts of places and we ended up with a BUNCH of photos... The only problem is that the photos are all on different cameras!

Enjoying the review Mach. You have a great talent for writing. Appreciate the pictures so I can familiarize names with faces for the Frebruary cruise.

John

Enjoying the review Mach. You have a great talent for writing. Appreciate the pictures so I can familiarize names with faces for the Frebruary cruise.

John

Hey, John!!

Wish y'all could have been with us! It was an epic Crazies Cruise to be sure!

Mach, thanks for checking with Chris, glad he will still be our Cruise Director. Will tell him hello for you for sure.

Doug

It was no problem as he emailed me before I could email him!!

Tell him you know the Crazies... he loves us...

What a great review! I am looking forward to reading about the rest of your "Hurricane Happening Adventure".

Perhaps we can join you all on the February Cruise!

Do it!!!

We always have wonderful time and we're glad to share it!

Mach-I have a question...I've been reading some peoples reviews and some cruises are doing the muster drill without life jackets...can you tell me if this was the case on conquest? Thanks :)

Sure is and here's proof...

CraziesSep26049.jpg

:)

Personally I find it much more inappropriate and rude to be pointing out these two gentlemen's slight indescretion. How about let's drop it, move on and enjoy the rest of this cruise???:)

I'm thinking the reason people are making a point about it is because these people (the Crazies) are supposedly the 'experienced' cruisers having cruised many many times and we read on here (Cruise Critic) all the time how the dining experience in the MDR has taken a downward turn because people aren't dressing appropriately. Then we see the picture Mach posted with Crazies wearing baseball caps in the MDR! Sort of like 'do as I say, not as I do'???

I'm thinking the reason people are making a point about it is because these people (the Crazies) are supposedly the 'experienced' cruisers having cruised many many times and we read on here (Cruise Critic) all the time how the dining experience in the MDR has taken a downward turn because people aren't dressing appropriately. Then we see the picture Mach posted with Crazies wearing baseball caps in the MDR! Sort of like 'do as I say, not as I do'???

Please... they removed them as soon as the announcement was made... It's not like they wore them all evening.

To be perfectly honest, they had them on for such a short period of time that I didn't even notice.

Everyone, Crazies included, can make a mistake. It's not worth chiding them over it...

Made things so much easier......And No Hot Flashes this time!!!!

Mach, I love the little addition to Stitch's and your Signature. SWAT team of fun.....yeah!!! :D

Yep... that's what John called the Crazies on his blog... the SWAT Team of Fun!!!

I love it, too!

That came from the staff and went to John. He emailed me and asked what was going on with the Crazies and I let him know.

Many of the 'protesters' were rude, obnoxious and verbally abusive to the crew. We wanted to let them know how much we appreciate them... pretty simple.

Mach those protesters should have been throw overboard and let them swin to shore. To take it out on the crew is so wrong, they work so hard and to get treated like that is not fair, and as always I love your review.

Youdambetcha!!

Some really great flicks... Sherlock Holmes (movie); a Miles Davis concert; the Texas v. Oklahoma game; a Celine Dion concert; Up In the Air (movie); The Spy Next Door (movie); The Diary of Alicia Keys (movie); they did Sunday Night Football; The Princess and the Frog (movie); Play The Game (movie) and Monday Night Football. There were a few other flicks but I can't recall them right now...

Have a fabulous time and please tell Chris and all the staff that the Crazies say hi and send our love!!!!

Oooh which Miles Davis concert was that? 1988 Munich with the cover of "Time After Time" and Michael Jackson's "Human Nature"? or the Live at Lincoln Center from 1964 with Herbie Hancock and Ron Carter? Could have listened to both on my ipod while watching the movie! And almost as good as watching a vince Gill Pure Prairie League video.:D

SHOO SHOO!:mad: enough has been said about this. Mach is doing a great review and there are those of us that would like to keep this board positive.I'm grateful that there is someone like Mach on this board who will take the time to help people when they need it and to answer their questions.

pat

Archived