Queensland Cruise: Ship time vs Local time

I've been told that there is a one hour time difference between Sydney and the rest of Queensland. We are traveling on the Rhapsody of the Seas in a couple of weeks and need to know if the arrival/departure times listed on the ship's itinerary are ship time (as in Sydney time) or will they change the time on the ship to be the same time as the local ports of call? I ask as I am meeting a friend in Brisbane and need to tell him what time to meet up. Ship time or Local time????

Thanks in advance.

I've been told that there is a one hour time difference between Sydney and the rest of Queensland. We are traveling on the Rhapsody of the Seas in a couple of weeks and need to know if the arrival/departure times listed on the ship's itinerary are ship time (as in Sydney time) or will they change the time on the ship to be the same time as the local ports of call? I ask as I am meeting a friend in Brisbane and need to tell him what time to meet up. Ship time or Local time????

Thanks in advance.

The only experience we had with RC is on a short cruise from Tampa to Cozumel, also an hour difference. The captain kept the Tampa time as the official time of the ship. Our 7am arrival and 6pm departure were actually 6am arrival and 5pm departure Cozumel time. We had to be back on the ship no later than 4:30pm Cozumel time.

Others posted different versions, so I guess it's up to the captain to make that decision.

Archived