Steak House Reservation

CinWin

A few weeks ago I made an online reservation for the steak house on the Miracle and never received a confirmation. I wonder if it was ever received. Does anyone know what the usual procedure is regarding these reservations?

Cindy

A few weeks ago I made an online reservation for the steak house on the Miracle and never received a confirmation. I wonder if it was ever received. Does anyone know what the usual procedure is regarding these reservations?

Cindy

You will probably get a confirmation by email. It takes a little while. I think mine took about 3 weeks. I have heard some people say that they received no confirmation email, and that they didn't find out they got their reservation until they were onboard. So it seems to be a bit of a crap shoot.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I also make an online reservation about 2 weeks ago for the Dream. I haven't yet received an email confirmation. I was going to wait another week and then call to inquire - have no idea who I will be calling, though. Maybe the direct line to Carnival reservations will be able to tell us.

Good luck - hopefully someone will know the answer.

I am going on the Miracle 10/18/10 and made online reservations on the 10th of Sept. I received a confirmation email on the 16th of Sept. The email stated thanks for choosing Nick & Nora's and gave the # of guests, date and time of confirmed reservation. And if there is a change in plans there is an email to advise them of such. misteakhouse@carnival.com

I made a reservation for the steakhouse on the Miracle for 11/5 on 10/4. i rec'd my confirmation back the very next day. It seems as if the confirmation came from the mgr of the steakhouse on the Miracle. So it may depend on what ship how long it takes for confirmation.

Frankly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. They have representatives waiting for you just as soon as you cross the threshold, as you board the ship, so when you see him/her, check your reservation, and if need be,make it there and then. I can't imagine it'd be sold out for any given night before the ship sails, except perhaps for a holiday? They were REALLY pushing the steak house last week aboard "Legend". Sales must be slow?????

"SKY"

I also made my steakhouse reservations 3 weeks ago. When I didnt receive an email I called. They told me everyone is supposed to get an email stating if they got it. I was told to send it again, which I did still no email. I have decided that if I dont get it OH WELL they just saved me 120.00 and we wont go. No big deal it wont ruin my VACA.

Thanks for all your answers to my post. :) I called Carnival and was told to go to the Carnival site and "Manage My Cruise" and then "Activities". There was a place saying to click there to make the Steak House reservation - but nothing happened when I clicked - no form or anything. :confused: Then I noticed the above post by Praline Queen showing the e-mail address for the steak house. I sent them an e-mail with our reservation and am now waiting to see if I get a response.

Cindy

My experience has been that confirmations for reservations are very hit or miss- sometimes they send you an e-mail, sometimes not. The first time I did it online, I fretted over no confirmation, sent through a second request and heard nothing again, but it was there when I checked onboard. I would relax and assume it is there and that a wonderful meal will be waiting for you. I also have not noticed that on any of our sailings has the steak house been even nearly full- but that may have been a fluke.

Archived