Ocean Club Resort Beach in Cozumel

melodystrother

Can you get a boat/snorkel trip off the beach at this resort???

Ocean Beach Resort does have a snorkel excursion that leaves directly from their beach. It goes to Palancar Reef, among other places.

As for the poster who wanted to know what CWS stands for, Cozumel Water Sports. You'll find them online.

what are some beach places that let you drink bottled beer and order off a menu??:D

Nachi Cocum is one of them.

We always drink Coronas. They are bottled and they put the lime on top if you choose.

And you get a menu. Which is what we prefer. Everyone doesn't like Mexican food. So it's good to have other choices.

We had grilled shrimp with rice and green vegetables. Also small children prefer burgers, chicken fingers and fries. They had barbequed ribs, grilled fish. All of this is on the menu, as well as chicken or beef tacos, fajitas, and other mexican dishes. The menu has lots of choices to suit everyones taste. Everyone also gets dessert. We chose coconut ice cream.

Your food is cooked to order and hot and fresh when it arrives.

• 3 weeks later...
Not impressed. We were there a few weeks ago and if you like beer, it is draft beer in a plastic cup. You can order margs and frozen drinks, and they were decent. We've been to Cozumel about a dozen times and this was our first try at a "all inclusive", but it really wasn't. They have a nice menu but they immediately tell you that you are limited to the "buffet" which consists of diced chicken, tortillas, onion and peppers, cheese, chips, great salsa, and gauc. The pool is ok, but needs paint. I wasn't too disappointed because the price is reasonable, but it is one of those, get what you pay for deals I guess. Next time, I'll try one of the places that lets you drink bottled beer and order off the menu even if it costs a bit more.

One other thing, if you have kids, they will be sitting watching kids down the beach playing on the very cool inflatable water trampolines. Ocean club has some individual floats and a couple of kayaks. We didn't have kids with us, but another couple did and I could tell the kids wanted to be at one of the other places.

Do you happen to know what place this was down the beach with all the cool inflatable water trampolines? We'll be with our 4 kids and I'd love to take them there. Id appreciate any kid friendly places you know of.

so i have read all this info and still loss for words....i have two children and love the water...food @ alcohol is great but, i am on a cruise, buffet all day long....i want to have fun in the water.....which one has the water activities i am hearing about.....trampoline, slide, etc.... and how much for taxi ride...

thank you

so i have read all this info and still loss for words....i have two children and love the water...food @ alcohol is great but, i am on a cruise, buffet all day long....i want to have fun in the water.....which one has the water activities i am hearing about.....trampoline, slide, etc.... and how much for taxi ride...

thank you

If you are not worried about the food or alcohol, Paradise beach is probably for you. Google it to find their website, but they have a lot water toys for a reasonable price.

can I ask what the taxi fare was to get there? We are going from the Punta Lagosta pier down town...

Here is a link for all the taxi fares for the piers. Ocean Resort is on the same strip as Carlos and Charlies, Paradise and San Francisco so use that price since they are not on the list.

http://www.taxicozumel.com/veringles/price/price.html

Archived