Current Photos of Pearl 2 Bedroom SC Family Suite?

Admin

We've just booked a SC two bedroom family suite on the Pearl for next May. I've done Cruise Critic searches and Google searches and can't find any really good photos of the space. There will be 5 of us cruising (2 small kids) and I want to get a feel for the space. Any help? Thanks.

Try searching for an AB suite; that's the current designation. It doesn't swap over to the "S" category until next April.
oh! I had no idea. That's probably why I can't find a thing!

We've just booked a SC two bedroom family suite on the Pearl for next May. I've done Cruise Critic searches and Google searches and can't find any really good photos of the space. There will be 5 of us cruising (2 small kids) and I want to get a feel for the space. Any help? Thanks.

Cecilia-----check your email.......Ray & Teresia

My photos are of an Pearl A3 which are identical to the AB (minus the Courtyard). Click on the link in my signature below:
Super! Thank you. We thought about it for a long time whether or not to get the SC with courtyard on 14 but we just couldn't justify the cost increase. It would be great but with the kids, I don't think we'd spend as much time in that area. So we went with the SC on deck 11. But if an upsell opportunity came up.... ;) Thank you again.

Archived