Any Honolulu tours that pick up after 7:00a?

npeters

On the Golden Princess in October. Arrives in Honolulu at 7:00a, departs at 11:00p. We (party of 4) want to see the USS Missouri and the Arizona plus a city tour. Unfortunately, the ship tours are very skimpy - either USS Mo and AZ, but no city tour, or AZ and city tour but no USS MO. I've been trying to find private tours that will pick up at 7:30a to do the USS MO, AZ, and a city tour, but all of them pick up at 6:30a. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Another alternative would be to do the ship tour of the USS Mo and AZ in the morning, then have a city tour in the afternoon. Any recommendations for this?

Tried convincing the rest of the party to rent a car but to no avail - they really want a tour.

Have you tried Roberts Tours - they have a website- they do a big busi9ness from cruise passengers, so I am sure they are scheduled to be at the dock when the ship pulls in.

Tried Roberts but they don't/won't service Princess pax.

Are you on a cruise ship that ports in Honolulu after 7:00a?

Technically, yes because Pride of America docks in Honolulu at 7 am for disembarkation but that's not the day I'm going to be taking the tour. We're staying in Honolulu a few days pre-cruise and will be taking the tour then.

Polynesian Adventures tours pick up in Waikiki. My tour picks up at 8:15 am so if I was getting off the ship, I could take a taxi to Waikiki to get picked up for the tour and take a taxi back after the tour, which shouldn't be a problem since you don't leave until 11 pm. It's also possible they could pick you up from the pier. Just ask them.

If you look on their web site, click on a tour and click "tour schedule" to see what time the tour starts and ends.

Polynesian Adventures (owned by NCL) will be your best bet. Roberts is probably contracted to do tours for your cruise lines. Those two are the major cruise line tour companies serving Hawaii. Therefore, if you don't want to do Polynesian Adventures, try a company like Eno Tours (which do lots of tours on Oahu), or perhaps just take a taxi to PH, go to the USS Arizona, and then sign up for tour to USS Missouri right at the Bowfin!

Polynesian Adventures (owned by NCL) will be your best bet. Roberts is probably contracted to do tours for your cruise lines. Those two are the major cruise line tour companies serving Hawaii. Therefore' date=' if you don't want to do Polynesian Adventures, try a company like Eno Tours (which do lots of tours on Oahu), or perhaps just take a taxi to PH, go to the USS Arizona, and then sign up for tour to USS Missouri right at the Bowfin![/quote']

Roberts is contracted with the other cruise lines, sadly not Princess, so completely shot me down when I called. I emailed Enoa as their pick up in Waikiki is 6:50a, so maybe they could pick up at 7:15a at the pier. Have not heard from them yet. I think the best would be to go with Princess' tour in the morning then find an afternoon city tour. Any recommendations?

You would probably be cutting it too close if you dock at 7 AM to make it for a 7:15 pick-up. I personally would go with the suggestion of taxi to PH (in order to get there early), go to the USS Arizona, go through visitor center, go to Bowfin (same property) and then arrange to go to USS Missouri (and you can book a tour for USS Missouri). Then you could take the #20 or #42 bus back and stop in China Town if you were so inclined.

Archived