Have you ONLY used a carry on?

Young&InLove

That's brilliant. It would be worth the money just for that. No roaming charges by turning on the smart phones to check it, no hassle for laptops, hmmm it's definitely lurking in my mind about buying one now. Anyone know a place w. a good deal?

There's a few options for this sort of thing

1) Just make a word file with a 3 liner for each reservation w/ conf#, a phone number times/flights etc; and print a few copies --put a copy in every suitcase. Added advantage if you lose your luggage, it contains a piece of paper for whoever has it (airline, ship etc) of how to track you down....

2) Put it in a note on your cel phone (almost all of them have some sort of 'note' function).

3) Software like TRIPIT.COM which is pretty damn handy; forward all your confirmations to it, and voila, you get everything organized (and exportable to your calendaring program)(

Your math is wrong. If you check 1 bag instead of 2, that is only $90 round trip. BTW - what airline are you flying that charges $45 per bag? Most charge less.

DON

Well there's 2 of us going.. so my math was correct. If we each check 1 bag.. it's 90 per person.. which makes $180 total for 2 checked bags. This statement was assuming each of us takes 1 checked piece.

i was going to try doing only carry ons for our next cruise, but as it ended up we are flying southwest! that will save us btween 50 and 100 bucks :D

the problem with only doing carry ons would be the liquid thing :( i dont know how we woulda managed that, unless we got what we needed in port.

Archived