Dubrovnik Card

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, however, I've glanced through several Dubrovnik threads and couldn't find anything. Has anyone used the Dubrovnik card? Daily cards cost 130 Kunas. The card includes entrance fee to the wall as well as the Maritime Museum, Natural History Museum in Dubrovnik, House of Marin Drzic and the Dubrovnik City Walls, Art Gallery Dubrovnik, Cultural and Historical Museum, Rupe Ethnographic Museum and Gallery Dulcic-Masle-Pulitika. The card is also good for public transportation.

Any thoughts? :confused:

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, however, I've glanced through several Dubrovnik threads and couldn't find anything. Has anyone used the Dubrovnik card? Daily cards cost 130 Kunas. The card includes entrance fee to the wall as well as the Maritime Museum, Natural History Museum in Dubrovnik, House of Marin Drzic and the Dubrovnik City Walls, Art Gallery Dubrovnik, Cultural and Historical Museum, Rupe Ethnographic Museum and Gallery Dulcic-Masle-Pulitika. The card is also good for public transportation.

Any thoughts? :confused:

If you know that you're going to visit all the museums and walk the walls, the card might be good for you. Walking the walls costs 70 Kuna each, add a few of the other museums and you have your cost. If you're in town for just one day, I doubt that you'll be using the locals buses and I would count that as a throw away. What do you plan to do while you're in Dubrovnik, answer that and you have your answer.

Archived