u104 on the Carnival Ecstasy

whaletaillover

We were just upgraded to U104 on the Carnival Ecstasy and was wondering if anyone has stayed in this particular room and if you have pictures

Thank you

Coy

I am in U30 leaving out Monday and wondered about my stateroom also. Kind of figured it looks like the picture. There is a website that people post a few cabin pictures but I had no luck finding anything for Ectasy upper level.

• 1 month later...

We were in U103 (across the hall) in October. We only had two problems, both minor. The view is blocked by the extended balcony on U101 - you will be blocked by U102. It isn't terrible, just annoying. The other thing we noticed was water pouring from a deck above every afternoon onto our balcony. Apparently they were washing the deck. We told our steward and it never happened again. Not sure if he stopped it, or they just didn't wash in the afternoons again.

BTW, the room looks just like the picture on the Carnival website.

Here is a link to our post with room pictures

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1292960&highlight=

You will love your room Steward - George is GREAT!!!!

Have a great time!

Tamara & Darrell

I haven't actually been in U104, but I've stayed in a few of the other GS/ES suites. Honestly, it really very similar to a regular cabin, but just bigger. On some of the other ships the suites are built with a bit of design angles that make them seem bigger and better. The GS/ES on the Ecstasy are more like a pregnant regular cabin. Still, you will have all that space and once you stay in a suite, it will be very hard to go back to a regular cabin. I have pictures, but can't post them here. CruiseDeckplans.com has a lot of pictures of the suites. Don't forget that priority boarding at the pier.

punkinlee--- You will love cabin u104. There was so much room and so many drawers that we didn't even use them all and I was with 2 women.

The view is blocked by u102 if you try to look forward, other than that the views are great. I believe that you will have the same room stewards as we did. They are Made and his assistants and they were great, they brought and kept full of ice a bucket for chilling our wine.They also let us keep all of our towel friends which my wife and sister-in-law loved.

punkinlee--- You will love cabin u104. There was so much room and so many drawers that we didn't even use them all and I was with 2 women.

The view is blocked by u102 if you try to look forward, other than that the views are great. I believe that you will have the same room stewards as we did. They are Made and his assistants and they were great, they brought and kept full of ice a bucket for chilling our wine.They also let us keep all of our towel friends which my wife and sister-in-law loved.

Archived