Bangkok

ruby101

Hi everyone

We will be on the Azamara Quest in February and are considering doing a tour called Tigers Elephants day trip with Bangkok day tours. This includes riding and swimming with elephants. I think it would be something totally different to do but at the same time I am concerned with our safety. Has anyone gone on that tour? Any feedback is appreciated.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone

We will be on the Azamara Quest in February and are considering doing a tour called Tigers Elephants day trip with Bangkok day tours. This includes riding and swimming with elephants. I think it would be something totally different to do but at the same time I am concerned with our safety. Has anyone gone on that tour? Any feedback is appreciated.

I just got off the Azamara Quest and did that tour with Bangkok Day tours and they were fantastic. There are two companies with very similar names. This is the one that we did

http://www.bangkokdaytours.com/tour.asp?tid=98

We also did a very good tour in Cambodia with the Don Bosco Hotel School. They took us to a fishing village, to a local waterfall, a pagoda, to their hotel/school for lunch and then to the beach it was about $45 USD pp. You can contact them on reservation@donboscohotelschool.com

Any queries feel free to emil me direct on debraabraham@gmail.com

Enjoy, the Quest was fantastic!

Cheers,

Deb

• 2 weeks later...

Archived