Question on early flights

Mugsy1976

I have a question. I am nervous after reading about missed flights here. I got my travel info for our 3/5/05 cruise (which was all done through RCI) Our return flight home is at 11:30 am. I had no control over the flight times. I am afraid we will miss our flight home. Is there anything we can do (call royal to change flights or talk to someone about getting off the boat at a decent time??) I read many posts where people missed flights. What do the airlines do if the flight is missed? Thanks

We just got off the Splendour Saturday...I think you can make arrangements with the ship to be one of the first people off if you have an early flight. We were almost the last people to depart ship and we were at Tampa airport by 10:30 and were able to catch an earlier flight home than we had booked.

Hope this helps!

Just off the Vision of the Seas, and our flight left at 11:20 (US to Canada so we had to check in 2 hours prior). We just went to the Purser's desk 3 days before we docked and took our flight papers. They gave us special tags so we were the first group off the ship. We docked at 7 am and were off the ship by 8:20 and had no problem getting our luggage, or a taxi and made it to LAX with lots off time.

Archived