MS Nile Dolphin

magic50

Just returned from a trip to Egypt and Jordan which included a three night cruise down the Nile on the MS Nile Dolphin:) We boarded the ship in Aswan and were delighted that one has to pass through other ship lobbies to get to the one you are sailing on as they moor alongside one another in groups of about six ships.:) The Nile Dolphin is a 5* superior ship and is great. Food is good too. It must be the only ship/hotel i have stayed in where you have to lock your door with a key inside and out so we kept closing the door then had to go back and lock it.

My complaint about the Nile Dolphin is that all beverages have to be paid for. I felt that seeing as the water in Egypt is undrinkable and the temperature outside was 43deg celcius - a complimentary bottle of water on the table with lunch and dinner would really be appreciated. You even have to pay extra for tea or coffee with your meals and as a tea addict the cost of my not so cheap tea really added up. Was longing for RCCL's policy of as much tea or water as i can drink.

Aside from the drinks problem we had a wonderful time

Archived