Shuttle Service in Asia

nonrev1

We are traveling on the Quest this Feb. and cannot get an answer as to what ports Azamara will offer complimentary shuttle service. Does anyone out there know?

I called the other day and the agent did not have that information. I sent an e-mail and will hopefully receive a response.

Has anyone else asked the question and been able to get an answer. For planning purposes it would be great to know in advance.

Lauri

We are traveling on the Quest this Feb. and cannot get an answer as to what ports Azamara will offer complimentary shuttle service. Does anyone out there know?

I called the other day and the agent did not have that information. I sent an e-mail and will hopefully receive a response.

Has anyone else asked the question and been able to get an answer. For planning purposes it would be great to know in advance.

Lauri

As the complimentary shuttles were introduced in April and ACC has not been to the far East since then, then there is no experience to call on.

The first cruise is in January so I guess we will learn then. They advertise complimentary shuttles to the nearest town as part of the service they offer so I don't see why they should not be doing so.

Thank you Albert. I do recognize that this is a new product offering and was curious if anyone was able to find out which ports they would offer this service. I know they will offer it - but, not all ports will allow it. In some of their advertisments, Azamara has also said "some ports" or "when available". Just trying to figure this out for tour planning because in some ports, the private guides have to apply for a permit to be allowed entry to the port area. If we knew that there would be a bus in that specifc port, we would make arrangments to meet the guide elsewhere.

If I do hear back from Azamara, I will post it.....otherwise, I look forward to hearing from the first cruisers in January.

I emailed Azamara about the Dec 21st Asia cruise and got the following reply. hope it helps.

Dear Guest,

Kindly note shuttle service will be offered in all ports except Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam & Hong Kong, China.

Please find below the port names as requested in your previous e-mail.

Singapore

Singapore Cruise Center

Bangkok (Klong Toey), Thailand

Klong Toey Port

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Sihanoukville Port

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Nha Rong Port

Hue (Danang), Vietnam

Tien Sa Port - Danang

Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam

Halong Bay Port

- Tender booth is located in the town center

Hong Kong, China

Olean Terminal

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Archived