Comfort Inn Ft. Lauderdale South?

party-of-5-ny

I just came across the website for this hotel, http://www.comfortinnfla.com/wsdindex.html#

It looks good, states that the "snooze and cruise package" will pick us up from the FLL airport, bring us back to the hotel, then take us to the Miami Port the next morning. For our date, November 13th, the price was $127 for 2 adults!

Has anyone stayed here before, or done this "snooze and cruise" deal?

It looks good to me, we were going to rent a car and stay over-night at the LaQuinta Airport down near Miami, then get a shuttle in the morning from the rental place, but this seems much easier!

I just wonder if there are any restaurants nearby...

Never been here before but I am booked for March 2011 to stay here. Reasonable price and free shuttles.

We are using their shuttle service to pick us up from FLL and then taking SAS shuttle service to the Miami port. Your "snooze and cruise" package sounds good. I would have done that but we redeemed some cc points for a free night here.

I just called the hotel and they can arrange transportation to POM -- but it is NOT free! It is $65 for two people; $70 for 3-4 people. Please let me know if I missed something here as we would be interested in a FLL hotel with POM departure.

I just called the hotel and they can arrange transportation to POM -- but it is NOT free! It is $65 for two people; $70 for 3-4 people. Please let me know if I missed something here as we would be interested in a FLL hotel with POM departure.

use the link from op and go to specials drop down flag .chose snooze and cruise ,it states coplimentary shuttle .the problem might be you want miami and they do free to port everglades

Archived