Parking at Crown Plaza-San Pedro

lcs

We are driving for a Dec cruise. I got this hotel for a great price on priceline, but it doesn't include parking. Does anyone know what the height of the entrance to the parking garage at the hotel is? We are driving my husbands F350 and are tying to figure out if we can park at the hotel or should just drive to the cruise parking and park there. Thanks for all your help.

We are driving for a Dec cruise. I got this hotel for a great price on priceline, but it doesn't include parking. Does anyone know what the height of the entrance to the parking garage at the hotel is? We are driving my husbands F350 and are tying to figure out if we can park at the hotel or should just drive to the cruise parking and park there. Thanks for all your help.

I don't know the height, you could call and ask, but I know we parked our Suburban, and had no problems. If your dh's truck is not raised or have racks on it, should be fine.

Archived