Thermal Baths.....

lanabanana

In the spa area on the plan of deck 9 of the Wonder, there's an area called "thermal baths". Can someone tell me what this is? And, is there a steam room and sauna in the locker room area that we can use?

Thanks!

The thermal bath is the "Tropical Rainforest". There is a surcharge to use this area...$15.? for a day pass. I've never used this room however the ladies change room has wonderful showers and a dressing room to use. I sometimes went up there to get ready while the rest of the gang used our stateroom.

Here is a link with photos... www.castawayclub.com

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks! I'm anxious to tour the spa area and see it. Can't imagine on a short cruise that it would be worth getting a pass, but with the current hurricane situation near Castaway Cay, the water might just be rough enough for us to not be able to get is, so I'll have an extra sea day! That could be just the thing.

Ok, everyone......the area I was talking about is in the middle of the spa and is a seperate charge to use ($16/day). There are 4 heated tile loungers, an aromatherapy steam room, a sauna and rain showers. It was beautiful and on a longer cruise, I would surely give it a try. Hope that's helpful!

• 4 weeks later...
I get a length of stay pass for the Rainforest Room whenever I sail. It is a nice splurge, and those heated lounge chairs are the perfect place to relax and read a book. I hope they expand it on the Dream and Fantasy though.

Chris, is it steamy/humid in the area where the lounge chairs are located? I am doing a 7-day cruise in January and was planning to buy a length of stay pass. I am a Kindle user, and am just wondering if I should bring a couple of "real" books to use in the spa area.

• 1 month later...
I get a length of stay pass for the Rainforest Room whenever I sail. It is a nice splurge, and those heated lounge chairs are the perfect place to relax and read a book. I hope they expand it on the Dream and Fantasy though.

How much is the length of stay pass? Just wondering how much it saves you from buy a day pass every day.

Archived