Delta Flight Change-short layover

cruisin-wannabe

Just recently booked our flight from Portland OR to Barcelona. I booked on Expedia because the Delta website was having "issues", and I wanted to get it done. There are five of us flying. We fly Delta to Amsterdam and then switch to KLM for the Amsterdam to Barcelona leg. Same airlines reveresed for trip home.

True to previous posts, Delta has already switched the plane schedule. Now, on our return flight, we only have a 1hr 10 min layover in Amsterdam. Will this be enough time? Or should I try to reschedule--and I'm not certain what options I have with Expedia. And no, I didn't buy insurance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just a few questions while the security person checks you out; carry-ons go through the x-ray machine again. Then you go into a secure waiting area (it has restrooms not to worry). Often once boarding starts, a few (supposedly random) passengers are pulled aside and their carry-ons are hand inspected.

No big deal other than it adds extra time to the process.

Archived