April 2012 Repositioning for Star?

Nilbog

Any news yet of the Star's repositioning to the west coast in April 2012? The Star's Caribbean schedule is posted through April 8, 2012, and I'm looking for it's repo cruise through the Panama Canal in preparation for the 2012 Alaska season.

Any news yet of the Star's repositioning to the west coast in April 2012? The Star's Caribbean schedule is posted through April 8, 2012, and I'm looking for it's repo cruise through the Panama Canal in preparation for the 2012 Alaska season.

NCL usually doesn't will not release itineraries for summer months until the prior spring, for summer 2012 cruises in spring 2011 (April-May-June). Additionally, repositioning cruises are usually later than normal cruises.

I just wanted to point out that the Star and Pearl may sail elsewhere that summer, NCL could choose to sail different ships on its 2012 Alaskan cruises. You never know until the itineraries are posted, and even then NCL has been recently changing posted itineraries too.

Keep looking every day if you wish, but I wouldn't start looking until next March.

Archived