La Paz shuttle

CarolynB

The shuttle that we used in La Paz didn't look like you could get a scooter onto it -- it was a retired Greyhound bus or similar. There were lots of cabs (including some vans, I think) at the port, with IIRC a list posted of prices. Can't swear to that -- there seemed to be lots of cabs at every port on that cruise :)

There is a forum on TripAdvisor for La Paz. Might be worth posting a question there and find out what alternatives exist if the shuttle won't work for you.

Would it not be best to ask on the Carnival board?

Just curious.

I would ask on the Carnival Board, but this is the first sailing going to this port. I even asked on the carnival.com forum and haven't gotten an answer.

The shuttle that we used in La Paz didn't look like you could get a scooter onto it -- it was a retired Greyhound bus or similar. There were lots of cabs (including some vans, I think) at the port, with IIRC a list posted of prices. Can't swear to that -- there seemed to be lots of cabs at every port on that cruise :)

There is a forum on TripAdvisor for La Paz. Might be worth posting a question there and find out what alternatives exist if the shuttle won't work for you.

Thanks for this info..my thoughts are to use a taxi, if the shuttle won't work.

Archived