jump, jump, jump, jump around?

So we are booked for the ENCHANTMENT for next year (yayayayayay for us)! Anyway I was trying to find out information on the jump zone? The bungee trampoline thingy? Does anyone know the age/weight/height limit? Also do the hours that it's open just vary?

ANY OTHER ENCHANTMENT (or Canada/New England) TIPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Not sure about the weight requirements on the bungy jump on Enchantment but I just got off the Epic and they had the same thing there, the weight max was 200lbs. They had a scale next to it you had to get on before you were allowed to go.

We were on her back in 2008. It was rarely open, you will have to check the compass for hours. We ended up using it while in port at Grand Cayman. I believe the weight limit was around 200, although I could be wrong.

it was a blast and a GREAT work out!

We had the same issue, it was not open nearly enough, but it was a heck of a lot of fun.

Just got off Enchantment in August. 200lb weight limit, so my husband was bummed he couldn't use it. The only time it was actually open was two days when we were in port - it's just too windy on days we were at sea.

Feel free to ask any Enchantment questions... we loved her!

Archived