quiet sunbathing spot on caribbean princess

denlar

Not been on this princess before, could anyone recommend a quiet spot for reading/sunbathing preferably with a little sun? we dont like noise and as we have previously had a balcony, but due to financial restrictions have taken an inside cabin, would be grateful of any advice. thank you

Not been on this princess before, could anyone recommend a quiet spot for reading/sunbathing preferably with a little sun? we dont like noise and as we have previously had a balcony, but due to financial restrictions have taken an inside cabin, would be grateful of any advice. thank you

Deck 16 between the midship pool and the funnel area.

I know you mentioned financial restrictions so I am hesitant to suggest this - but there is the adults-only Sanctuary area (never used it myself though). Reviews have stated it is a quiet place to go and relax.

For free though, we found some loungers in the small area off of the gym/spa entrance...I forget what deck this is though, sorry!

I haven't been on the CB in a while, but I have been on its stepsisters more recently, the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby, and I think the layout is the same. I would check my facts, but the Princess web site is down :-(

My traveling companions and I always go for the sun deck that's near the front of the ship, one deck above the spa. It's just a few short steps to the Lotus pool, then a couple more to the spa and the changing/bathroom area that is free for everyone. There are always seats available there. It's quiet and quite enjoyable.

Depending on where the sun is, the Promenade Deck would be nice. Quiet, Loungers, a good book...what more can you ask! Other than that, I agree with another poster- all the way forward on the topmost deck. Right in front of the Sanctuary...Have fun!

My traveling companions and I always go for the sun deck that's near the front of the ship, one deck above the spa. It's just a few short steps to the Lotus pool, then a couple more to the spa and the changing/bathroom area that is free for everyone. There are always seats available there. It's quiet and quite enjoyable.

Thats alot of sun, I find it way to hot and no shade at all.

IMO of course. :)

i've always found the Sports deck #17 aft a good spot, usually not too crowded, some shade available, close to a hot tub and the small Morgans Bar. Often there are some families in the area, but I've never found the area noisy

This is where we head, too. On our last trip, it was the quietest place, and except for our sea day, not too crowded. Close, but not too close, to most amenities.

i've always found the Sports deck #17 aft a good spot, usually not too crowded, some shade available, close to a hot tub and the small Morgans Bar. Often there are some families in the area, but I've never found the area noisy

This is where we head, too. On our last trip, it was the quietest place, and except for our sea day, not too crowded. Close, but not too close, to most amenities.

I'd agree... Skywalkers provides shade and you're next to a pool, hot tub, bar and have a great view of the wake. What else do you need? :p

Archived