Epic W/scooter, Cirque, Spice H2O ??s

LorriSG

We have traveled on NCL with a Mobility scooter and found it quite easy. I have a few questions for our upcoming Epic cruise. I am aware from reading these boards that there is no center elevators and we are ready to travel across the ship on Deck 7. ;) or Deck 14.

Can you access the upstairs (standard seating) of the cirque theater by elevator?

Also how accessible is Spice H2O with the scooter? I am planning on watching by beloved Giants vs Redskins on Dec 5.

TIA

sorry, i can't answer the Cirque question, but H2O deck 15 is very accessible and you can see the screen with no problem. there is even an ADA elevator on the port side that will take you up to the buffet and bar area of spice h2o. also a handicap restroom up there.

I believe the only access to the upstairs seating at Cirque is via the one set of stairs. There's no room for a scooter up there anyway. The seats surround the center and there's just enough room behind the seats for the waiters to walk. Not conducive for use by anyone who is mobility challenged.

Per NCL, they say to call the group coordinator.

"All handicap arrangements can be made with the ship's Group Event Coordinator. "

I don't think you will get up to the balcony of Cirque but they will be glad to make arrangements for you on the main floor. I would go ahead and pre-book Cirque then check with customer service on deck 5 once you get onboard. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Archived