Bringing sodas or water on board

pavteam

Has anyone had a problem bringing a 12 pack of soda or case of water on board Celebrity. We are sailing on the Soltice on 10/17 and were wondering if we should try to take some on with us. I know some cruiselines or ports let you & others have had a problem.

Thanks

While we never smuggle alcohol on board a ship, we take a case of water with us each year, make sure the original packing plastic is left intact. Then wrap it crosswise with a little clear packing tape for extra security and drop it with your luggage. Secure a luggage tag to the case of water with clear packing tape and it will be brought directly to your cabin. We have never had a problem doing this and it has always worked fine for us.

We carry a 12 pack of our favorite soda on board with us and we have never had a problem doing this!

Although the water on the ship is fine to drink, a few posters will tell you that you shouldn't be cheap and just buy everything on the ship, and either buy bottled water or drink from the faucet. Why do that? Save your bucks and just spend your money elsewhere on the ship!

Enjoy your cruise!

We always bring club soda and water with us. Make sure you bring it with you when you board and do not pack it in your suitcase.

Both soda and water are allowed at the embarkation port, you should be fine. We brought both onboard last year and other being a royal pain to lug around, it wasn't a problem!! This year we are getting beverage packages and I can't wait!!! :D

I always bring an empty duffel bag for my water and soda that I buy before we board and check it at the port with no issue - it just gets delivered right to the room and we dont have to lug it on with us. Then I have an extra bag for any shopping or laundry for when we go home (of course this works well on airlines that don't charge for extra bags;)) I have done this in Seattle, San Diego, San Juan, Vancouver, and Port Everglades with no issues.

Archived