Collecting information about Explorer of the Seas

djd832001

I started this blog to learn more about this Explorer of the and to help others who are thinking about going on this ship. I want to know everyone who has been on this ship experiences, how was the food, the good and the bad. Also please send pictures, menu’s compasses, etc. I will also share pieces of information I find about this ship. I hope everyone enjoys this site. Here is the link

Hi, did you sign up for Meet & Mingle?

There is so much info out there about EOS. One thing I was wondering is if all the cabins have flat screen tv's. I hate those old bulky ones!

Was on EOS once, and Liberty this past January. Would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Also have some pictures. If you want to send me your email I will be happy to send them to you.

My favorite spot on EOS is the spa tub by the gym. So much better than the boxing ring on Liberty!

I know about the about those links you have mentioned and subscribed to all of them and I signed up for the Roll Call. The reason I was doing the blog is just to share thoughts, and organize everything into basically one site. A place where people can check out opinions, menu's etc. I know those pages contain that, but strolling though over 1,000 pages is no fun.:p I enjoy hearing experiences, and I'm also like a super planner, its a pet peeve of mine. Here is link, sorry I missed that part

http://cruisinonexplorer.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much DeeDeeRode. I was wondering about he same question about the TV's too. I heard that some of the suites have them, but I don't think the inside rooms have them yet. It would be nice though. My email address is djd832001@yahoo.com. Do you mind if I use those pictures on my blog. Also do you have any compasses or menus you could share. Also please leave a comment on my blog and share your experience of the Explorer of the Seas. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for everything.

Archived