Best weather for Caribbean?

daisee

I've got a great deal in early Nov. on Princess, but worried about being at the tail end of rainy season. It's worth it to me to pay more and get good weather, but it sounds like there are storms all year long! Is Eastern vs. Western any better? I took a cruise once in Aug. and it rained every day-misery! Anyway, late April sounds like a good time-but is it worth the extra $1000? (family of 6) Thanks!

We have done both the eastern and southern Caribbean in November and had great weather. Friends with whom we were travelling on the Southern cruise stayed on for a back to back and were chased by a hurricane the 2nd week. Just went to Bonaire instead of St. Martin (I think),

My last cruise was November 1. We had almost perfect weather, temps in the mid 80s, and although it did sprinkle a bit - it was over within a very few minutes (that was on Cozumel)...probably a total of 10 minutes light rain the entire day.

We did western caribbean last Nov 1-8 and weather was great as far as temp. the rain was very minimal only hit and miss showers,over in a few minutes, the sea's were alittle rough in the Gulf but smoothed out once we hit the Caribbean. Best part is the crowds are smaller at all ports.:)

Archived