travel insurance ?

www.insuremytrip.com offers a wide variety of coverages from a wide variety of insurers with a wide variety of prices.

Compare and then choose the plan and price that best fits your needs.

Hope this helps!

Facation Fanatic

Fantasy - 6/02 Bahamas

Fantasy - 12/02 Bahamas

Victory - 9/03 NE/Canada

Sovereign of the Seas - 1/04 Bahamas

Sovereign of the Seas - 4/04 Bahamas Daughter's Birthday Cruise

Carnival Glory to the Eastern Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;10;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

I too had been wondering what is the best travel insurance choice. We have some pamphlet, but I don't remember the name of the company. I would want to make sure the company I chose is solidly entrenched in the insurance business.

I have used travelinsured several times and find their rates reasonable. Although I have never had to put a claim in (thank goodness) I know of many people who have used them and have been happy with them. They have plans to cover as much or as little as you want and when I have spoken with them on the phone they have always been very knowledgeable.

Access America has been my choice for many trips. I had a claim once -- no problem or red tape from them. I would not buy the cruise line's or tour organizer's "coverage." They be go belly up. It happens.

Gene in Birminghham

We had big problems with Access America and it took over 6 months before claim was settled.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2003;8;4;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

until

Serenade Inaugural Transatlantic August 3, 2003

Until Grandeur Repositioning~ Bermuda to San Juan Oct. 31, 2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2003;10;31;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

dolph.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;01;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until Mariner E Caribbean~Jan. 18, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;02;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until Serenade S Caribbean~Feb. 28, 2004

Time by Escati~~http://www.escati.com

Thanks Escati <center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

RCI 17, Celebrity 1

I use travelguard.com. You have several options and I found they were cheaper than insuremytrip when selecting travel guard as provider.

Diane

Explorer of the Sea 12/5/04

Legend of the Sea 9/12/04

Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03

Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

I recently saw an article about CSA, who I've used before. Here are some excepts:

CSA sells trip insurance that returns the premium if the traveler cancels his or her trip for any reason.

They charge 10 percent of the trip insurance cost for its return-of-premium coverage. For insurance with a $45 premium, that would mean an additional $4.50 for the return-of-premium coverage.

With the return-of-premium coverage, a traveler who is forced to cancel a trip for either a covered reason or an uncovered reason would receive the original premium back, minus the cost of the return-of-premium coverage. For example, someone who is forced to cancel a trip because of a death in the family would be able to file a claim to recover the cost of the lost trip as well as the original insurance premium. Someone who cancels a trip for a reason not covered by the policy would get only his premium back.

We have used Travelguard several times, and never had to make a claim until this year. We were so happy with them. We had to get the Dr. to give an explination why we couldn't travel on a form they sent us, and fill out some paperwork and mail it back to them. Within no time (3-4 weeks)we had the refund check in our hands. We will definetly use them in the future. Hope this helps!

I agree with the poster who suggester insuremytrip.com.

It is great to be able to do a side by side comparison...

Bill in Monrovia

"Everyone has some good in them. Sometimes you just have to look a little harder to find it..."

6/27 Serenade of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived