Oasis Question???

I recently booked the Oasis of the Seas for next Sept. Of course I can't stop looking at various videos and pics of the ship. But I did have some questions:

*On some videos I see the oceanview balcony room will have one chair instead of a couch. How do I know what catagory only has the chair? I booked a D7 on deck 10 and the picture shows a couch (which is what I wanted).

*Another question about the rooms. How do I know what rooms have the closet on the same side as the couch? Once again I saw some videos and some rooms have the closet next to the bed (to me that would seem weird to move around)

*Is there a seperate booth at the On the Air club? On Liberty of the seas last month my boyfriend and I made the funniest DVD singing Jay-z and Beyonce and would love to do the same on Oasis (it's nice to watch the DVD with our family and everyone just cracks up laughing).

Thanks for any response.

Usually the rooms with the chairs are the connecting cabins, to make room so the door can open, you loose the couch.

Some cabins are configured different to accomodate the super structure of the ship, but generally they are laid out in a similar configureation.

Brian J

Cruising Family is correct. I was very careful not to book a connecting room for my upcoming Oasis Cruise, they have a chair, DH really likes the sofa, and also I believe that you can hear a little neighbor noise through the door.

Archived